Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

some quotes i like that reminds me about you

there always be a beautiful things everywhere ,even words can make something beauty .but for me these beauty words ,are describing you :D


You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss

hehehe you are my dream and my reality :D

We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
Source Unknown

finally i found you hehe

The best thing about me is you. Shannon Crown

yes it issss !!! :D

i laugh, i love, i hope , i try , i hurt ,i need ,i fear ,i cry .And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different ,me and you Colin Raye

ngingetin sama kondisi kemarin .makanya saling kompromi :)

To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world. UNKNOWN

kayak stikernya sapa gitu hehehe tapi meaningnya tetep buatmu :D

too many sweet words to talk ,too many sweet things to watch ,but never too many love for you and for me :D

thanks for being my boyfriend


dedicated to


with love

1 komentar:

Unknown said...

ILIKETHIS!!

Post a Comment